Reviews for Pro Musica Tours in New York City.
RAVE REVIEWS FOR PRO MUSICA TOURS
For over 20 years, we have been putting together the most innovative performing arts tours for our groups in New York City – but don’t take our word for it. Here is what just a few of the teachers, students and other guests who have traveled with us have to say about their tours with Pro Musica:
- “From an educator’s standpoint, it couldn’t have been better. The students loved the master classes. Many of them were as excited to be working with and talking to professional performers as they were about the content of the classes. It was hard to get them to leave every time. Tony was simply the BEST tour guide I’ve had in 12 years of teaching. I’ve been around the world on many tours and have never had a guide like him. He made sure everyone was comfortable at all times and shared his performing experiences, both good and challenging with the kids. He’s personable, laid back and simply a great guy. The kids respected him and really enjoyed being with him throughout the tour.” – C. Manthe, Teacher, San Jose, California
- “We had the most amazing time in NYC thanks to Pro Musica. Our tour guide, DJ, was amazing and everyone loved him! He was energetic, happy, funny and knowledgeable. We loved our classes, especially our privates with Broadway stars, and were so fortunate to have such a wide variety of classes to choose from. We are planning another trip and will no doubt be using Pro Musica again! A big thank you to everyone who helped make the trip possible and we look forward to working with you again!” – Priscilla Campos, Co-Owner / Artistic Director, Dance Soul, Stony Plain, Alberta, Canda
- “I can’t believe we were able to see seven shows in six days – plus the backstage tour, walking tours, museum programs and masterclasses you arranged! My students loved the trip. Because of word of mouth among the students, our group size has tripled for next year’s tour, which promises to be more amazing than last year’s journey!” – L. Bartlett, Teacher, San Antonio, TX
- “Many thanks to you – as well as to our guide who was exceptional and totally in tune with the group”- D. Hinzman, Teacher, Macon, GA
- “This was the best organized and most satisfying tour I have ever been on. The programming was beautifully varied. It was so wonderful – and unusual – to have so much thoughtful care taken with all of the arrangements. And what a joy to have a tour leader who is so steeped in music!” – B. Lloyd, Teacher, Ottawa, ON Canada
- “The trip that our orchestra took with you was by far one of the best trips I’ve ever participated in. I still can’t believe how much stuff we got to do in just one week. Performing in Lincoln Center Plaza, and working privately with members of the New York Philharmonic were unforgettable experiences!” – J. Young, Student, Cedar Falls, IA
- “I usually do my own tour planning with the help of a local travel agent, but going to New York City is as intimidating as traveling to Europe. Our experience with Pro Musica Tours was exceptional. We received the best service, quality, and value I have ever gotten out of a travel representative. Larry Edelson was fantastic to work with – he took all of my group’s needs and performance demands and made them happen. He and his staff dealt with our accommodations, ground transportation, performances, sight seeing, and several group meals. I would have to say that Pro Musica Tours not only did their job in an outstanding manner, but that they surpassed all of our expectations.” – K. Abrams, Teacher, Danville, CA
- “Our school group has been traveling to New York City with Pro Musica Tour for several summers. They are dependable, knowledgeable, responsive to our needs, creative in designing our tours, and always get us great seats for the shows we want to see! The most positive asset is that they are IN New York City while setting up your tour AND while you are on your tour. Many companies are NOT! Pro Musica is not working remotely. They are there for you whenever you need them – this means a great deal! We will continue to use Pro Musica for all of our New York City Tours.” - P. Dixon, Teacher, Arlington Heights. IL
- “Our trip exceeded all expectations. Thank you for making everything so easy for me! Your attention to detail and personal service went way beyond what other tour planners provide. You were simply a joy to work with – your expertise, and your understanding of the needs of the group was remarkable. My students have not stopped talking about the tour. We can’t wait to travel with you again!” – A. Schwarz, Teacher, Stuart, FL
- “Everyone loved the tour. The students all thanked me for planning such a good trip! They loved Little Shop of Horrors, especially meeting the cast privately after the performance. The multi-ethnic eating tour through the lower east side was a definite group favorite that we would never have been able to do on our own! You were great to work with.” – M. Rosen, Teacher, Philadelphia, PA
- “Our tour was one of the most interesting and exciting experiences of my life. The performances were great. We would never have been able to get tickets to all the great shows we saw, but our tour coordinator got us amazing seats for everything we wanted to see, including the Tony Awards!” – R. Beck, Student, San Antonio Texas
We are pleased to put teachers in touch with other teachers who have traveled with us in the past. Please ask your Pro Musica tour coordinator for reference contact information.